To celebrate reaching 50 followers on my blog, I’ve decided to do a Get To Know Me Tag, with 50 facts about me!
So here they are:
- My name is Rina
- I live in London, UK
- I was born in Japan
- And I am fully Japanese
- My job/career is being a Physicist
- I am doing a PhD in Antimatter Physics
- I started blogging because I love beauty and skincare and wanted somewhere to share my passion!
- I support Chelsea Football Club (no hate!)
- But always support Japan in the World Cup and Olympics
- I’m 5’4
- My clothes size is a UK 4/6
- And my shoe size a UK 4
- My first language is Japanese
- English is my third language
- I HATE soggy/wet food, and I can’t eat anything that is half liquid/half solid
- I cannot stand the taste of coriander, even if I just get a whiff it will ruin my appetite
- I love baking and thinking up new recipes
- But I cannot follow a recipe!
- My attention span is extremely short
- And I am a masterful procrastinator 🙁
- I have moved house 17 times in 3 different countries
- I learnt to drive when I was 19
- I cannot stand the UK summer when it is above 28 degrees
- Whenever possible, I avoid going outside between 11am – 2pm
- I cannot go a day without sun screen
- And I prefer crisper clear and cool days to hot, sunny ones
- I play the piano
- Also the violin (not well)
- My favourite food is any kind of potato
- I cannot resist a chocolate soufflé
- I can’t start my day without a cup of coffee
- I eat the same cereal every single morning
- I love yoga and it is currently my only form of exercise
- Online shopping > actual shopping
- If i can stay in sweatpants all day, I will
- I love hats, but rarely wear them
- I watch A LOT of TV
- Disneyland is my favourite place on the planet
- And Tokyo DisneySea is my favourite park
- I love learning new languages
- I secretly love making and designing clothes
- Brunch is my favourite meal of the day
- I hate driving
- I haven’t ridden a bicycle in almost a decade
- I have one younger brother
- I prefer re-watching films/tv shows because I like knowing how things turn out
- My first job was at Gilly Hicks
- I have worked in all 4 Abercrombie and Fitch companies
- I worked for Abercrombie for 4 years!
- I can’t drink anything that is fizzy
So there you have it – 50 facts about me! Phew.
I would love to get to know you too so please leave a comment or reach out to me on my Twitter or Instagram and tell me something about you!
I’ve never done a post like this before so it was super fun to write 😀
Thanks so much for reading and I will see you in the next one!