Hi everyone, I’m back for another #TravelTuesday – with my Paris Bucket List!
I adore Paris – I’ve been there so many times now, and I’ll be going back this weekend! So far, I’ve done my hometown of Tokyo, and my current city London. So next up, I’m doing Paris – probably the next city I go to the most often!
Finding new places to discover is something I find so exciting, and I love ticking things off a list! I think that’s why I’ve been enjoying these bucket lists so much, and why I’ve been making so many of my own to share with you guys!
Please share this with anyone who might be interested – if someone is traveling to the French capital, or if someone is from Paris and has something to add. I’m always keen to expand my horizons and try something new, so please do let me know!
What to do in Paris
I’ve heard someone say that if a city is truly beautiful, it still looks beautiful in the rain. And Paris is just one of those places. The city itself is just stunning. I love the Parisian architecture, the streets, the buildings. It’s just incredible to think this gorgeous city has been through so much.
I’ve never lived in Paris, but I’ve been there more times than I can keep count! These are all things that I think everyone should do in Paris at least once!
Paris Bucket List
- Admire the Monet Water Lilies at Musée de l’Orangerie
- Stroll down the Champs-Elysées
- Explore the incredible rooms and exhibits at the Louvre Museum
- Take in the building as well as the art at the Musée d’Orsay
- Go for a day trip to the Palace of Versailles
- Climb the Eiffel Tower (you can get a lift!)
- Go up the Arc de Triomphe and look out over the Champs Elysées
- Shop (or window shop!) at the massive Galeries Lafayette
- Pop into Sephora HQ on the Champs Elysées
- Stroll around the streets of Montmartre
- Take in the view of Paris from the steps of Sacre Coeur Basilica
- Have a coffee and pastry at one of the many Parisian cafés
- Stroll alongside the River Seine
- Eat a colourful croissant from Fauchon
- Find some hidden gems on Rue Cler
- Visit the magnificent Palais Garnier and catch a show if you can!
- Explore Saint-Germain-des-Prés and walk the streets of Paris like a writer
- Take a river boat down the Seine
- Eat macarons from Pierre Herme or Ladurée
- Take a trip to Monet’s house
- Indulge in a little luxury at the InterContinental Le Grand
- If you fancy it, take a day trip to Disneyland!
As always, thank you so much for reading and joining me. I really hope you enjoyed it, and gives you some ideas for your next trip!!
What city do you think I should do next? Please let me know what you think and share your thoughts and ideas! I’d love to hear them!
See you in the next one,