This is my first ever Award and I want to thank @ThoughtsOfAMul1 for this nomination! Thoughts of a MultiPotentialite has posts on a wide range of topics, including important current issues such as phobias and addiction.
Once again thank you so much for this nomination, I had a lot of fun taking part in this and really appreciate the opportunity 🙂
1 . Where do you see yourself in 5 years from now?
Oh wow! I have no idea to be honest, but in an idea world I’d be hoping that I would be a mom by 5 years. I would love to have a stable job and at least one child 🙂 in terms of job, I don’t know what I’ll be doing but I hope I’ll be blogging still and enjoying what I do. I would love to be living in a new country and have long completed my doctorate!
2. What social stigma does society need to get over?
Mental health. The stigma around mental health is not only ridiculous but dangerous to people who suffer from it and stops them from speaking out or seeking help. Mind is a great UK charity for those who are wanting to speak and get help. Almost 1 in 3 people will experience a mental health problem at some point in their life, and the help is available to those who need. I hope that we will be at a point in society soon where we will be able to speak openly about mental health and be able to talk without any awkward moments or judgment.
3. What are your views on religion?
Each to their own! As long as you are not hurting other people (or yourself) and you are not forcing your views on others, I believe that everyone is entitled to their own opinion and beliefs.
4. What is your lucky number and why
I don’t think I really have a lucky number! But if I had to pick one I would say 5 is probably my favourite as I like things which are multiples of 5.
5. Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging in March of this year because its something I’ve always wanted to do. My work as a Physicist doesn’t give me much of a creative outlet, and no opportunities to share my love of beauty and skincare. I had Legionnaires’ disease in January, and after going through that experience and almost dying, I wanted to start my blog as soon as possible.
6. Name 3 things that bring you happiness in everyday life?
Coffee, yoga and ticking things off my to-do list.
7. What genre of music do you enjoy?
I’ve recently been enjoying Instrumental Bluegrass and Country music. It might seem a bit random but I find it so calming and its also a great genre to work to.
8. Do you think aliens exist?
I think that somewhere out there in the Universe, its probable that there are some forms of life which exists. I don’t think that it would be what we see on TV and films but I believe that at least some cellular organisms would likely exist somewhere in the vast universe.
9. When do you blog? During the day or in the evenings?
I try to blog whenever I have the opportunity, which a lot of the time is in the evenings. But the wordpress app makes it super easy to keep adding ideas or thoughts to a post during the day, and when I find myself with a free moment to keep writing which I love!
10. Can you play a musical instrument?
I play the piano and violin 🙂
11. Do you speak any other language than English? If yes, which language/s?
Japanese is my first language, and I speak English, German and French.
My nominations for the Sunshine Blogger Award are:
My questions are:
1. What is one thing that you can’t live without?
2. If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be and why?
3. What is an important lesson you learnt which you still use today?
4. If you won the lottery tomorrow, what would be the first thing you do?
5. What country would you like to visit which you haven’t yet been to?
6. What are the top 5 things to make you smile?
7. If you could tell 3 things to yourself from 10 years ago, what would you say?
8. How many countries have you lived in?
9. What’s the most important thing you can say to someone?
10. Do you play any sports?
11. And finally…coffee or tea (or neither?!)?
There are some rules which apply to this blogger award, which are the following:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog to this post.
- Answer the 11 questions asked by your nominator.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers
- Ask them 11 questions – different from the ones you’ve answered.
- List the rules
- Display the Sunshine Blogger Award on your post or blog site.
Thank you so much for reading, and I hope to see you in the next one 🙂