Its my first Christmas Tag!
Thank you so much to Jessie for tagging me in the Christmas tag! Be sure to check out her post and responses here!
First off, the rules. For this challenge the rules are:
- Thank the blogger that tagged you and link their blog to your post.
- List the rules in the post.
- Answer all the questions asked by the blogger.
Nominate some other blogger’s and provide them with 12 new questions!
I’ve followed in Jessie’s footsteps and responded in a quick-fire way! So its the first thing that came into my head.
Here we go!
1) If there is one person (alive/dead) that you would invite for your Christmas dinner, who would it be?
2) What is one Christmas memory you cherish the most?
I think either the Christmas we spent in the Maldives when we were kids, or the ones where we have celebrated Christmas in France!
3) Do you prefer small or large gatherings for Christmas parties?
I think both. Until recently, I always spent Christmas with my family, and because we’re the only ones living in Europe, it was always a small gathering. But in the last few years, I’ve been spending Christmas with my partners family (immediate and extended) and its always been such a great party!
4) Eggnog or mulled wine?
5) Cranberry sauce, or no cranberry sauce?
None for me please!
6) That one Christmas song you find yourself singing all the time?
Driving home for Christmas.
7) Are you someone that writes personalised messages in Christmas cards, or the minimal ‘Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!’ type?
I try to make them personalised!
8) What was the best Christmas gift you’ve ever received?
I think those which make it so obvious that its well thought out. My partner got me my favourite SK-II products one Christmas and that was amazing!
9) Are you a baubles person or tinsel person?
I think both..? Maybe baubles…
10) What is the one Christmas/Winter activity that you do every year?
It used to be skiing but I think now its eating!
11) Are you on the naughty or nice list this year?
I hope nice, I’ve had one hell of a 2018, and I’m so grateful to all the doctors and nurses who helped me through my illness and recovery.
12) One makeup/skincare/accessory essential for Christmas!
Red lipstick 🙂
I wanted to tag people I’ve either discovered recently, or not really interacted with that I want to get to know, and learn more about them!
My questions are:
- Whats your favourite Christmas film?
- What food do you HAVE to eat on Christmas day?
- Do you do your Christmas shopping way in advance, or last minute?
- Is Christmas widely celebrated in your country?
- What is your favourite tradition during the holidays?
- Christmas or New Year’s Eve?
- What time do you wake up on Christmas Day?
- Who do you spend your Christmas with?
- What do you wear on Christmas day? Fancy outfit or PJs?!
- Do you have a favourite Christmas dessert?
- When did you put your Christmas tree up?
- Do you have an advent Calendar?
See you tomorrow!